Saturday, October 26, 2013

Deepika Padukone: Would love to play Kajol's role from 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge'

Deepika Padukone: Would love to play Kajol's role from 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge'

Deepikapadukone"I loved Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge and my dream role would probably be the one played by Kajol," says Deepika. (Photo: Varinder Chawla)
Actress Deepika Padukone, who re enacted the famous train sequence from Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge in her recent hit 'Chennai Express' says her favourite role would from DDLJ itself.
"I love Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge and my dream role would probably be the one played by Kajol in the film. I saw DDLJ when I was growing up and that was the time when I was just getting exposed to Hindi cinema. I remember watching films such as 'Dil, Darr, Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke, Baazigar and Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge.'
"I loved those films. There was so much drama on screen about young lovers wanting to be together, their parents opposing them. I used to love all that. In Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge, even the song sequences were shot in Switzerland. It was great fun. I'd love to attempt a 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge' in my career."
Deepika Padukone will be soon seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram-Leela'.

No comments:

Post a Comment