Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Deepika Padukone wraps up ‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’


The actress is currently promoting new film Ram-Leela
IANS
November 6, 2013
Image Credit: AFP
Deepika Padukone, who is busy promoting Ram-Leela, has wrapped up Homi Adajania’s English film Finding Fanny Fernandes in which she stars opposite Arjun Kapoor.
“It’s done, it’s finished. I have finished shooting for it. It’s called Finding Fanny Fernandes. It’s an English film set in Goa and I just came back two days ago, it’s already done,” the 27-year-old said on Tuesday at the unveiling of the cover of the Star Week magazine featuring her.
Talking about the experience of working with Kapoor, Padukone said it was a bit strange for her.
“For me it’s a little strange to be working with him, I have known him for many years. I have known him since when he was a fat kid, he was part of a group of friends and I never thought he would become an actor.
“So it’s a little surreal, I am extremely proud and I feel very happy for him. The fact that he has got into such good shape, that his first film [Ishaqzaade] did so well... He is growing with every film. It was surreal but also fun,” she added.
Reacting to reports that she would be a part of the profits of Finding Fanny Fernandes, Deepika said: “I am not too comfortable talking aboout it. These are not things that we discuss. I don’t ask you how much salary you get. So it’s a little irrelevant, it doesn’t matter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment